News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Red Hat and Orange Hat

Started by Chewie, May 21, 2022, 05:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chewie

IL has a new Red hat yay  :beer: El Chupacabra welcome to the instructor ranks. Also Quack welcome to the orange Hat looking forward to working with you both in the future. Huazzah!! :F
'Til we meet again, may your aim be true and the lead fly.

"I have many times asked the American backwoodsman what their best marksman could do. They tell me that an expert rifleman can hit the head of a man at 200yds. I am certain that provided an American rifleman could get perfect aim at 300yds would undoubtedly hit me unless it was a very windy day" Maj Hanger British Army

Tennessee Beast

In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

Paladin223

Congratulating to both El Chupacabra and Quack.  I've been fortunate enough be along while both of you have progressed forward on the Appleseed trail.
It's great to see a family so dedicated to the Appleseed mission.  Ryan, sorry I didn't see you getting the red hat-you definitely earned it. 

Again, congrats to both of you.

Shooter30-06

Congratulations Tiny!  It's been fun working with you right from the beginning at Bloomington.   You are a credit to Appleseed.
"We cannot insure success but we can deserve it."-John Adams
"Remember, all men would be tyrants if they could."-Daniel Defoe

Big John

Congratulations and have fun.

You guys are getting a menagerie over there.

Captain

I'll add my congratulations. A new Red Hat and a new Orange Hat is a big deal to a growing cadre. Welcome aboard Quack and congratulations to El Chupacabra! Huzzah!
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

Powder Blue

Hello,

My IIT status has been retired after being inactive on the forum.  Could I please have my status renewed/updated so I can access instructor pages and sign up for events?

Thanks,
Powder Blue
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.  That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."      -Frieda Norris

Cadence

Congrats El Chupacabra!!  O0

Wat to go! It was a pleasure working with you and your family a few years ago at Ludlow Falls, OH.
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams