News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

UPcoming Events in SC

Started by DEH, July 15, 2022, 02:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEH

Just a reminder on what is coming up in SC.  Our 01-02OCT event is typically sold out most years.  We have a cap of 15 students and as of right now 10 are signed up.  Don't procrastinate.

12NOV was added 2 or so months ago due to increased students.  It is at MCRC in Gaston and is a one day, rimfire only event.  Right now, nobody is signed up.

I am looking into the possibility of having a half day AQT grind for instructors and previous attendees of AS.  The date and time will be coming and may be short notice.  It will be scheduled based on my availability and range availability at MCRC.  It will not be an official event.  Attendees will be my guests at MCRC.  For students, it will only be announced here so check back.

Do not forget Charlotte, NC and Martin, GA.  Both of these places border SC and have plenty of slots left.
-Appleseed: '08-IBC, '09-Red Hat, '09-FT Stewart, '10-RBC, '14, '15, '22 KD
-I.C.E '11 Combat Focus Shooting.
-Tactical Response. '09-'12
-Fighting Rifle/Pistol, Immediate Action Medical, Way of the Rifle
-MTN Guerrilla-2013/Irreg Warfare
-Max Velocity Tactical. 2013-2022. RIFLEMAN,TEAM COYOTE
 CRCDx2,Combat Patrol, Rifleman Challenge,CQB,CTT,FOFx2. DCHx2.
-2Cor10:4-5. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, & bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.