News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Nylon USGI Slings?

Started by ItsanSKS, April 27, 2022, 03:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItsanSKS

I realize that many people prefer the cotton USGI sling because it is more likely to stay in place on the support arm, but I prefer the nylon slings.  Is there a possibility of sourcing these?   I bought a handful years ago, and have been unable to find a commercial source for new manufacture nylon slings.
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

300berg

I bought a few nylon ones before switching over to cotton.  This was the brand:

https://ammogarand.com/search.php?search_query=nylon

Some of their stock is out, but there are still some nylon there.

I have three usgi nylon slings from them that you are welcome to.  2 black, 1 green.

509gman

"What! what! men, dodging this way for single bullets! What will you do when they open fire along the whole line? I am ashamed of you. They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist-"
Last words of Union Gen. John Sedgwick, before he was killed by a Confederate sniper.

Charles McKinley

Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery