News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Can Washington help Alaska?

Started by ItsanSKS, April 17, 2022, 04:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItsanSKS

Fellow Appleseeders from Washington,

An unexpected scheduling conflict has left one of our Alaska events short by at least one instructor.

Date: May 21-May 22, 2022
Event ID: 8607
SB: OldMikey

Flights to Kodiak are typically routed through Ted Stevens International (ANC) in Anchorage.  Due to flight scheduling, you'd likely need to be available for Friday through Monday.

At time of posting, we've got 11 students signed up, and will likely have a near-capacity crowd (25), with an even mix of experienced shooters and newbies, ages range from 7 to 70..  Come prepared for weather, which can include rain, wind, and temps in the high 30's to mid 40's, or sunshine, clear skies and temps in the 50's...  Usually some combination of all the above.  This'll be an event that will keep you on your toes, for sure.  Local food, lodging and transportation provided by SB OldMikey.

Please contact OldMikey or ItsanSKS for further information.

Thank you for your consideration,

ItsanSKS
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."