News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Mexico's new Shoot Boss!

Started by Mrs. Smith, April 01, 2022, 04:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs. Smith

Ladies and gentlemen, please join me in congratulating desert_diver for earning his green hat! 

HUZZAH!!!!

New Mexico is thrilled to have you on the Shoot Boss rolls, Jon!  I know I certainly am  :beer:

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Tennessee Beast

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Congratulations!!!
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

ArmyVet

Congrats and thanks  for bailing with a larger bucket!  O0
The difference between a novice and a master: the novice does it until they get it right. The master does it until they can't get it wrong.

Nashville Stage

That's a spiffy hat you got there!
Congrats!  ^:)^
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Steck

Outstanding, and congratulations!

Tejas

KProctor

Rifleman   06/20
Rifle KD     12/20
Pistoleer™    07/21
Rimfire KD 01/22
Morgans Shingle 05/22

Jerry Hall

Congratulations Jon on having risen to the occasion.
Thanks for your hard work and enthusiasm.
And your future endeavors in reforming Project Appleseed in North Central New Mexico

Keep up the good work and Happy Trails...

Jerry  :F
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

AF5US

:F  :F  :F Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!  :F  :F  :F
O0  O0  O0
Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleer™:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

TaosGlock

Congratulations Jon!  :beer:
No one is more deserving of the coveted Green Hat than you sir. :bow:
In the years I have know you, you have always been the epitome of precision and detail. &)
And you always showed up to our shoots with really neat vintage and military rifles which you ran like a pro. :snipersmi
Huzzah!
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

Captain

Congrats Jon!! I can't wait to attend one of your shoots!
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

Monkey

"5 minutes for this stage - that's like a week in people years!"

"Responsibility is a unique concept... You may share it with others, but your portion is not diminished. You may delegate it, but it is still with you... If responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion, or ignorance or passing the blame can shift the burden to someone else. Unless you can point your finger at the man who is responsible when something goes wrong, then you have never had anyone really responsible."
― Hyman G. Rickover

"Scoring is a function of great execution, and winning Is the result, but thinking about winning can pull your focus off of proper execution in a competition. Thinking about process is the answer."- Lanny Bassham

nmmi9100

Big Congratulations, Jon!

Here here!

/David

Chionati

Congratulations Jon!!
It was a pleasure to have you as SB, at my first AS!!