News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed branded Misc.

Started by Snow Snake, February 19, 2022, 03:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snow Snake

I remember a few years ago Cold Steel donated us some knifes.Did they sell quick? How about a branded pocket knife or a multi-tool as an addition to the store.Ideas???
P.S. "Made in the USA" only.
Without Knowledge,Skill cannot be focused.Without Skill,Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength,Knowledge may not be applied.
   - Alexander The Great
"The other side of every fear is a freedom."- Ferguson
" Hey Mikey, I'm about to punch that time clock"-Lone Survivor

JustKim

That would be nice!  count me in!
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan

Border-Run

YES, PLEASE !!!
maybe BUCK,  made in the U.S.A. ( Idaho )

Pocket Watch

I believe case does custom labeled knit

Alex rushin'

Leatherman has some customization opportinities, but it's not cheap. Maybe they could do something special for Appleseed given they have a profit.

https://www.leatherman.com/customizer?pid=831548 (Rebar in the example, list of multitools is longer than that).

Thank you for proposing Made in the USA as a requirement.
WBR, Alex.

Charles McKinley

Repeat after me, " My life is too important to trust to third world steel.

Leatherman or Case would be great.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Thaddeus

Good idea. I'll look into it and see what is possible. Sometimes with vendors the initial setup cost and minimum order quantity is too much for Appleseed to bear so no promises.

Thaddeus

Beardo

I live about 13 miles from the Buck Knife HQ & Factory.
A friend retired as Chuck Buck's executive secretary. I could ask her who to talk to regarding  getting a potential Appleseed pocket knife made and reach out to that person?
If nothing else, I know they would be able to engrave the Appleseed logo on there blade.
KD Rifleman 10-11-2020
Pistoleerâ„¢  2021

"If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. In framing a government which is to be administered by men over men, the great difficulty lies in this: you must first enable the government to control the governed; and in the next place, oblige it to control itself." James Madison 2-8-1788