News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Myakka, Fl 5-6 February 2022 Appleseed - AAR

Started by BaldEagle, February 07, 2022, 03:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaldEagle

A great weekend for Appleseed! Still a little cool for our Florida shoots but after looking at other AAR's from around the country I'll just stop with the complaints right there....

We had old friends and some new ones come to participate with us for this weekend's 2 Day clinic. These folks were a fine group patriots that displayed their eagerness to learn marksmanship and history.

The scores proved the strengthening of their skills. We had our previous Appleseeder's re-qualify both on Saturday and Sunday into the mid and upper 220's. Additionally our students got to exercise the practical skills they'd been learning along with the KD lecture on some steel out at 140yds with rimfire. This didn't prove a problem for them. Bang!, Ping!.....HUZZAH!

We had one of our instructors, ScubaSteve, prove his metal with an excellent display of skill by clearing a Red Coat on Sunday morning and tied that up with a bow by shooting a distinguished 240 on an AQT with a centerfire rifle Sunday afternoon! WELL DONE!

I never get tired of saying it, I'm filled with pride every time I'm able to gather with other fine Americans. Thank you all for a great weekend!