News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Allow myself to introduce....my..self....

Started by Impossible Girl, July 25, 2022, 03:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Impossible Girl

Hello! I am currently an IIT2 down in Virginia.  I am also an NRA certified shooting instructor and run a small business called ATW Firearms Instruction.  I am going to be moving back up to CT (the Torrington area) in about a month and I am looking forward to meeting folks up there!

Captain

Well I'm not located in New England, but I appreciated your Austin Powers intro . . . groovy :)
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

300berg

VietVet

Welcome to "Team Northeast". O0

You may want to touch base with your SC in CT Parallax or TOMINCT when you get up here. Notice I mentioned "Team Northeast".

No Boarder Raiders in our Region. We work as a team.
Glad to have much needed help and again welcome to our Team. ^:)^
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

Parallax

Hello Impossible Girl!
Welcome back to CT.
I look forward to meeting you.

Impossible Girl

Quote from: VietVet on July 26, 2022, 12:50:48 PM
Welcome to "Team Northeast". O0

You may want to touch base with your SC in CT Parallax or TOMINCT when you get up here. Notice I mentioned "Team Northeast".

No Boarder Raiders in our Region. We work as a team.
Glad to have much needed help and again welcome to our Team. ^:)^

I definitely like the sound of that!!! Can't wait to get started up there. Going to be doing an IBC down here in VA in August and am looking forward to getting that red hat.

Impossible Girl

Quote from: Parallax on July 27, 2022, 01:56:27 PM
Hello Impossible Girl!
Welcome back to CT.
I look forward to meeting you.

Looking forward to it as well!

TOMINCT

Welcome to the frenzy, looking forward to meeting when you get up here. Please let us know when you're in state.
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13