News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Albuquerque, NM Ladyseed presentation, Jan 9, 2022

Started by Mrs. Smith, January 13, 2022, 12:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs. Smith

Good evening, all!

On Sunday of this week I had the privilege of joining Range Mom and Rachel G (daughter of IronPatriot) to speak to the Women's Shooting Connection of New Mexico at their monthly meeting. It was held at Mags Indoor Shooting Range in Moriarty.

It was great fun!  Range Mom and Rachel told the stories of Nancy Morgan Hart and Sybil Ludington  They both did such a fantastic job!

Then we discussed hats, what Appleseed is, what it isn't, a brief overview of the Three Strikes, and the general technical aspects of our clinics, both 25 meters and Known Distance.  The ladies were engaged and asked really great questions. They also treated us to their hospitality, because no ladies' meeting is complete without refreshments  :cool2:

As an awesome bonus, young Rachel accepted a Blue Hat, and will be creating her forum profile forthwith (hint, nudge, hint)  ^:)^

I hope to hear from the WSCNM gals on this thread, and to see them on the line!  :1luvu

In Liberty,
Mrs. Smith

Pics to come, I promise!!!
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

JustKim

ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan