News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome a new Orange Hat in the San Antonio, TX area!!!

Started by GenX Minuteman, January 04, 2022, 12:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GenX Minuteman

Hey Fellow Texan Appleseeders,

I'm sneaking a new Orange Hat into our ranks here in the San Antonio area.  Please, everyone welcome Javier (username = Cool Arrow) to our wonderful Appleseed family!  Javier has been to a number of our 25m events and has been moved to take up the call to become an Orange Hat.  He made Rifleman in Kerrville in November and then came back out in December and crushed his previous score to gain his Distinguished Rifleman honors.  Javier is going back to school for some continuing education so he may be tied up for a few events, but said he should be able to help out for a number of events throughout the year.  We look forward to having you as a team member and helping spread the word of Freedom to those who will listen.  Thank you Javier!  Congratulations once again sir!

Chad Stovell - GenX Minuteman

PaleRider

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

AF5US

Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleer™:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Gugisman

The right to freedom is the gift of God Almighty....The rights of the Colonists as Christians may be best understood by reading, and carefully studying the institutes of the great Lawgiver and head of the Christian Church: which are to be found clearly written and promuligated in the New Testament.
― Samuel Adams

Jerry Hall

Javier,
Welcome to the Great State Of Texas Project Appleseed IIT Cadre.
Thanks for steppin up!

Jerry :F
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Cool Arrow

Thanks for having me everyone! Looking forward to contributing!
Rifleman 11/6/2021
Distinguished Rifleman 12/4/2021

"Fear is the enemy, confidence is the cure" - Emil Praslick, USAMU

"I am confident of certain victory, Pil Sung!"

Steck

Javier,  awesome!!  Looking forward to seeing you in an Orange Hat on the line.

Tennessee Beast

In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

Don'tFix1776

Howdy, looking forward to crossing paths for the first time.
Rifleman: Alice, TX Shoot 2018
KD Rifleman: New Braunfels, TX Shoot 2020
Morgan's Shingle: New Braunfels, TX Shoot 2023

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13 KJV

JustKim

ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan

Black Knight

Way to go, Javier!!  We appreciate you stepping up!
Black Knight
1st AS: Tuscaloosa, AL OCT  8-9, 2016
Applecore: Jun 6, 2017
AC/RSO: Jul 12, 2017
IBC: Pelham, TN Feb 23-24, 2019
Pistol IBC: Mar 5,2021