News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IBC in Missouri

Started by Flintlock54, December 23, 2021, 07:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flintlock54

I've secured a venue for an IBC. These things are fantastic: learn how to be a better instructor, make new friends, good opportunity for advancement.  I'm thinking of end March-beginning April.

I would like some feedback from the instructor corp before we do all the things needed to make this work.

If we're gonna expand the program we need instructors.

Acts 22:28. I was freeborn

209Ken

Nice work Flintlock54 with your new role!

Count me in and let me know what I can do to help.

Looking forward to it!

Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

Captain

I'm looking forward to this event. A great chance to work on our effectiveness and build a little esprit de corps in Missouri!! (and the region)
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

minuteman1636

I am going to keep this event in mind. I'm not sure if I can make it yet. IBC's are great events though! Highly recommended!
First Project Appleseed event 19-20 May 2018
Rifleman Qualification 19-20 May 2018
Instructor Boot Camp 30-31 March 2019 (Neodesha 3-19)

"It is the task of our generation, yours and mine. But we build and defend not for our generation alone. We defend the foundations laid down by our fathers. We build a life for generations yet unborn.
We defend and we build a way of life, not for America alone, but for all mankind. Ours is a high duty, a noble task." ---Franklin Delano Roosevelt May 26th, 1940.

Flintlock54

It would be good to see you again, I hope you can make it.
Acts 22:28. I was freeborn