News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

volunteer for upcoming shoots in NM

Started by staplegund, March 15, 2009, 09:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

staplegund

Hi, I finally got on this forum!   :D  Bluefeather tells me to contact SamD, Fred, Nickle, & Junior Birdman for further instructions and approval prior to working at the upcoming Las Cruces and Raton shoots.  I got forwarded by Roger F. to the Raton shoot boss also. 
dutifully,
DSE

p.s. On today's date in 1775, Andrew Jackson had his 8th birthday.  And I'm sure others were working to see that he saw his other birthdays.
Mischief springs from the power which the moneyed interest derives from a paper currency which they are able to control, from the multitude of corporations with exclusive privileges... which are employed altogether for their benefit. --Andrew Jackson

SamD

Come on down staplegun.
Glad to have you

Old Dog

And four years later he was in a POW camp in South Carolina with his older brother, near death from lack of food and illness.  He lost both brothers and his mother to the war and was an orphan by the age of 14.  Do you really think he'd have awknowledged the news that the war of 1812 was over even if it had gotten to him before New Orleans?  I doubt it.  I think he had it in for the redcoats for the rest of his life.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

staplegund

Old Dog,
That says blood is thicker than water, real loud.  Thanks for the comment.
Mischief springs from the power which the moneyed interest derives from a paper currency which they are able to control, from the multitude of corporations with exclusive privileges... which are employed altogether for their benefit. --Andrew Jackson

SamD

AJ is my favorite.
LAst one with a "balanced budget" too O0

Sam

staplegund

I noticed Pres. Jackson shot down legislation for a gov't nationalized bank, too.  Deja Vu?
Scott