News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kerrville nov. 6-7 shoot

Started by A-lister, November 10, 2021, 12:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A-lister

What a great shoot! Our first of many to come in Kerrville Texas! :F The weather was perfect with sunny skies and cool temps. A huge thanks to Pale Rider, Gen X min man and Twinkle toes for the help and outstanding instruction.  :beer: We had 5 shooters on the line and 4 instructors so everyone had great instruction. We had a new shooter who had never shot a rifle before bring his new 1022 to the line and did great! Way to go Jan, pronounced "Yan". We started him out right. Javier came with a determination from prior Appleseeds and shot Rifleman! Way to go! Robert and Gavin made steady improvements and their AQT's reflected it. Roger was our rock at the end of the line working on that perfect 250. Such determination and his example was a big help to all who were there. :snipersmi
The shoot went off without a hitch and everyone really enjoyed the three strike of the match and dangerous old men.
A huge thank you to Hill Country Shooting Sports for the use a a fantastic range.
Many thanks to all who helped!
We in America do not have government by the majority-we have government by the majority who participate......All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Two Wolves

Ron, thanks for your hard work and dedication. :bow: You have revived our Hill country appleseeds. ^:)^ Thank you. O0  As always, great to see you Tim and Chad. :cool2: Looking forward to seeing all of you soon. Regards, Rodger
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Mrs. Smith

Ron!!!!!  I'm so happy to see you back in the saddle, and having such a great event   ^:)^

#IBCbuddies4Life
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Cool Arrow

Ron, I didn't see these posts until just now. Here's some pictures I got from that first weekend!

Rifleman 11/6/2021
Distinguished Rifleman 12/4/2021

"Fear is the enemy, confidence is the cure" - Emil Praslick, USAMU

"I am confident of certain victory, Pil Sung!"

JustKim

Hey Y'all! 

Good to see Ron, Roger and Chad -- hope to get to do a shoot with you all again!!  Sounds like an amazing shoot! 

Not sure, but seems like I recognize some of the shooter's names -- congrats to all shooters and instructors for a job well done!!

ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan