News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Chino Valley, Az Dec 4, 2021 AAR

Started by pennys dad, December 05, 2021, 09:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pennys dad

Hi Everyone

I want to open with, Thank you for a safe shoot, for listening to Awesome History and participating through the whole class.
We had an excellent class.
I will be adding pictures to document the excellent class.

Thank you to my Instructors for your keen eye and focused instructions, you are champions.
Appleseed offers so much, Thank you.

FYI April 19th, 1775 - 4th Best days in world history ;)

Praise God, I do

Special note:  We Got an Orange Hat!!! Thank you Joshua
Additional special note: We got a Blue Hat! Thank you Ben
Even more special note: We got an Orange Hat IIT 3! Thank you Dan

Praise God! 

pennys dad

Hmm, that looks like Santa's secret shopper!

pennys dad

Hmm looks like some conversation on some super awesome and seriously excellent history.

Who is this?

pennys dad

pennys dad

mr6actual

NEW ORANGE HAT!!!!

HUZZAH!HUZZAH! HUZZAH!

Welcome Joshua!!
"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."  "Nil desperandum, -- Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it." - Sam Adams

JustKim

Looks like an awesome shoot!  Great pictures!  CONGRATS Joshua!!
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan

Captain

Wow, what a fun event in Chino Valley. All the shooters made made big progress and had we all had a great time. I can't believe the Arizona cadre grew by 3 volunteers at one event! Thanks Joshua, Ben and Dan for stepping up to play a part in Appleseed. I can't wait to attend Dan's first event in Phoenix. :)

Also, thanks to Jacob and David for letting me be a part of this shoot. It's always fun and I always learn something new!
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range