News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Pistol Clinic, Palm Bay FL, Nov 20,2021 AAR

Started by TheMenace, November 21, 2021, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMenace

Eight determined students endeavored to learn the pistol skills necessary to become Pitoleers, despite 20 MPH gusts and frequent rain downpours. There's a lot of info crammed into a one-day pistol clinic and little time to refine skills, old and new. By the end of the day, Dennis (Alarm Lister) had requalified and Ray (SWOFO) earned his Pistoleerâ„¢ patch. The remainder of the students worked hard and with some additional practice will return to take a patch. It was gratifying to see their progress throughout the day.
We were glad to have Gary (Nomadichillbilly) teach the technical lessons. Gary is a highly qualified instructor and one of the original authors of the pistol program. Thanks to the instructors who helped make this a successful event.
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

MyNameIsEARL

This was my first Appleseed Pistol Clinic. What a great start for learning Pistol shooting and finding all of the bad habits that have become second nature. I learned a lot about myself, my shooting and my firearm. I look forward to beating my score and getting the coveted Pistoleerâ„¢ patch.

JustKim

Looks like a great event.  Dennis -- good to see you back on your feet again!
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan