News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ellijay, GA, Pleasant Grove Baptist Church, AAR, Nov 13, 2021

Started by CokeGuy, November 19, 2021, 10:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CokeGuy

As I said during our instructor After Action, I felt this clinic was one of the best I have ever been involved with during all of my Appleseed years! Why?
1. The instructors were proactive and exceptional
2. The weather was perfect
3. The students were very eager to learn and progressed quickly from the start.
We all managed our time well and were able to do 3 AQT's during this one-day event. Our two 12 year old participants (Peyton & Ryan) made us all very proud because of their positive attitudes throughout and because you progressed so well.
Hunter showed all that Riflemen not only persist but improve (219, 214, 232). Nick worked hard and delivered 217 and 221! Eddie, you sir, are a Rifleman with a score of 210! Outstanding! Liston, with the proper ammo/rifle combinations you will hit the mark. Paul, keep coming back; we love the knowledge you share., Matt and Alex, you are both up to the challenge.
Thanks to all,but especially to the wonderful corps of instructors…Overmountain for the sausage biscuits and Akela61 for starting your path to regain your Appleseed legs.

Roswell

Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23

Gator0246

This event was outstanding. I enjoyed working with all the shooters and instructors. I hope to see you all on the line again soon.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
Samuel Adams

thehunterspinks

I had a really good time. It was good to finally qualify. Like you all said, 3rd time is a charm. Look forward to seeing yall again soon.
Ephesians 6:13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

If you think you can, or think you cannot, either way you are correct.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

My S&W M&P 15/22 is good to go!!!

11/13/2021. Rifleman. 232. Ellijay
11/13/2021. Cleared Red Coat
11/21/2020. Rimfire KD Rifleman 40. Martin