News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ramseur,NC Nov.13th/14th

Started by Vaportrace, November 18, 2021, 10:53:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaportrace

Fantastic weekend at Ramseur. With chilling mornings turning into beautiful sunny afternoons. We had 23 shooters who braved these chilly mornings to drink from the firehose of Liberty, With public shooters and the Naval Sea Cadets. We had several Rifleman Patches awarded this weekend, Dom-228, Keira-218, Steve-211, Matt, who is from /Oregon and has attended events there, shot a 241(twice}, and William who shot a 210 and was baptised in North Bridge water. Had a great Instructor Crew that did a great job in keeping the Line safe and running smoothly. Thanks to Laertes, Badeye, Rimbo, Budman, Mother Batherick, & Polonius. Thanks to Mother Batherick for all the Coffee and Cookies
JDB

Rimbo

This was a great event. And a very special presentation too place too. Vaportrace was presented his Shoot Boss hat by Polonius. I'm glad I was there to share in it. 
Never underestimate your opponents. They know more than they say. They think more than they speak. And, they notice more than you realize.

Budman63

Thanks to all who participated both shooters and instructors,and a big congratulations to Vaportrace.well earned my friend.

Thaddeus