News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Iowa IBC April 9-10 2022

Started by Twineagles, April 11, 2022, 11:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twineagles

Wow what a weekend we had 19 participants all working together to hone our instructing skills and feed the fire for maintaining liberty. Maximum Ordinance and Captain put on a great IBC. We were a mix from shiny new orange hats to grizzled DSBs. I think we all left recharged and ready for a great season. The new suggested COF is very different from what we have been doing but seeing it laid out at the IBC we could see the value.

Meeting Rusty, Maximum Ordinance, and seeing his passion for the program was amazing. It really comes across how much he cares for all the volunteers in the program.

Rob, Captain, our regional coordinator had spent some time in IA before his promotion. A few of us had met him prior to the class. He also as a RC is an asset to the program.
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne