News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Tallahassee, Florida AAR - Nov 6-7, 2021 Isaac Davis Memorial Range

Started by Engineer shooting, November 15, 2021, 02:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Patriot1775

Another great Appleseed Weekend at Isaac Davis Memorial Range! Thanks EngineerShooter! I shot my best score so far, 231, and cleared the the Redcoat morning and evening. Plus my other minor accomplishment, Red Hat! Can it get any better? Yep, I need a 240 then a 250! But, I'd like to thank every instructor who helped my on my journey, but especially Engineershooter, LuckyLori, JustKim, and Gunjunkie. Some of the finest folks I have ever encountered. Thank You!

Captain

Congrats on the PR but especially, congrats on earning the hardest hat in Appleseed!
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

gunjunkie

Great weekend with great folks. It's always nice to have a family attend and dad leaving with a patch brother needs a little polishing but sis was knocking on the door. Congratulations Rick ( Patriot1775 ) on your new Red hat, wear it with pride you earned it.
Thanks Ken and Lori for the fine accommodations.

Be aware of yourself and everything around you.

Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom! Thomas Jefferson

We shall pass this way on earth but once, if there is a kindness we can show, or act we can do, let us do it now,for we will never pass this way again.
Stephen Grellet

Lucky Lori