News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2022 scheduled shoots

Started by Black Russian, January 31, 2022, 05:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Russian

Howdy All!

I hope the new year is treating you well.

2022 is off and running! This year, let's make Green Hats, Red Hats and Orange Hats! We've got Luminous Rabbit and Captain lined up for promotions. Also, we have a chance of bringing in some out of state DSBs to help with promotions.
The Boulder April 23/24 shoot is listed on the website. Luminous Rabbit will DSB that shoot so for those of you pursuing a Green Hat, sign up for that shoot.
The Colorado Springs April 23/24 shoot is also listed on the website. I expect this shoot to sell out (20) with the possibility of some additional slots being added. I'm hopeful that we'll have a DSB at this shoot.
The Boulder May 21st RKD shoot is also live on the website with Captain helping us with this shoot.

Once the proposed Denver and Ben Lomond shoots have been approved by their respective Boards, I'll have the April and May dates posted to the website. Additionally, once those dates are confirmed, I'll post the entire year's schedule on this board so that all of us can see the whole year and plan our schedules accordingly.

As instructions or SBiTs please register for the listed shoots. It's a lot easier to plan and develop a COF knowing who will be instructing with more than a week's notice.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you on the line!
The Black Russian Terrier
"Bred to have the size, substance and temperament to stop, hold and, if necessary, destroy an adult male human."  Col. G Medvedev, Red Star Kennels

"Lighten up, Francis"  Sgt. Hulka (Warren Oates) from the movie Stripes

Mrs. Smith

Great news, sir!! I'll do what I can to rally your southern neighbors to the cause!
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

bravhrt

Outstanding! Looking forward to an exceptional 2022 season! :snipersmi
I tell you true, liberty is the best of all things. Never live beneath the noose of a servile halter. ~ William Wallace

Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God. ~ Benjamin Franklin

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything. ~ Wyatt Earp

Let us drop talking and get on with our work. ~ Michael Collins

Rifleman - 09.13.2020 @ Pikes Peak GC
Pistoleerâ„¢ - 10.17.2020 @ Pikes Peak GC
IBC - 03.27-28.21 @ Larkspur, CO
Pistol IBC - 05.14-15.21 @ Otto Road Shooting Range
KD Rifleman & Morgan's Shingle - 10.02.22 @ Ben Lomond GC

zuke

Thanks for the update.  Can't wait to get back out on the line with everyone.

Lead Sled

Awesome! Looking forward to a great year!
"Failure is not an option." - Gene Kranz