News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New State Coordinator

Started by Corvette, October 21, 2021, 11:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio AS,

Steel Thunder has posted a PM to the Ohio instructors announcing that Charley will be taking over the role of Ohio State Coordinator. After over 10+ years with Appleseed, it is time that I moved on.  My commitment to the mission of saving America has not changed but it is time for me to step aside and let others carry the mission forward. 

It is time for me to pursue other avenues for its advancement.  I have been blessed to have so many great folks join us over the years in Project Appleseed Ohio.  You all are the best.  All that we have achieved is because of you, not me, and the country thanks all of you for your efforts.   

I wish all of you the best in the future.  Good health, good fortune and good luck in motivating the rest of the nation to step up and protect Liberty and Freedom in this great land.  You all are the best. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Dagny

Congratulations Charley!  And, thank you for volunteering all your time and talents.
"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." â€" Ayn Rand

1st Appleseed: Patriots Day 2009
https://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=6695.0

2nd Appleseed: August 2011
https://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=24570.0

Rifleman Score: Pending

Fair weather shooting confirmed.
1st Appleseed Pistol Clinic 21AUG2021 Curtice, OH - temps reached 100
2nd Appleseed Pistol Clinic 13NOV2021 Piqua, OH - it snowed
3rd Appleseed Pistol Clinic 21MAY2022 Curtice, OH - temps just right!
Scored Pistoleer™ with a 215 on 21MAY2022 https://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=63008.0
Cleared Appleseed Pistol Clinic redcoat 22May2022

Captain

Thanks for your exceptional service Corvette! I am only saddened that I never had the opportunity to meet you and work an event with you. I am an amateur study of the "numbers" and have no doubt you've been the most successful SC in the history of Appleseed. For my short stint helping out in Colorado, I copied everything I could of your work. I also very much enjoyed your "talks" that I've seen on video. It's obvious that your commitment to Liberty and the Appleseed mission is second to none.

And to Charley, thank you for stepping up to help in a bigger role.

Captain

There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

Corvette

Captain,

Thank you for the kind comments.  Liberty is special and that is what Appleseed is all about.  Keep the faith and keep spreading the message.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

little buddy

Charley,
Congratulations Yankee and I are so proud of you. You're a great asset to Appleseed
  ^:)^ ..:..

Little buddy

Texas T

Steve,

It's been great working with you and having you as a reference and guide. You'll be missed, greatly.

Charley,

Thanks for stepping up. You have a huge set of boots to fill, but I have confidence that you'll do well.

Tom
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Bailey

Congratulations Charley on the state cordnator promotion. I'm excited to be a part of this new era. My family and I are greaful to your dedication to teaching us marksmanship and the history of this great nation. I wish you all the success in this new adventure for you and your family. Once again congrats.

Black Knight

Steve,

You have been an inspiration to many.  You will be sorely missed.  Best wishes!! :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Charlie,

Thank you for stepping up! :beer:
Black Knight
1st AS: Tuscaloosa, AL OCT  8-9, 2016
Applecore: Jun 6, 2017
AC/RSO: Jul 12, 2017
IBC: Pelham, TN Feb 23-24, 2019
Pistol IBC: Mar 5,2021

Tennessee Beast

Corvette,

Thanks for your dedication over the past decade.  You definitely made an impact to the lives of many.  I am glad I got to work with you last year.

Charley,

Congratulations!  You have big shoes to fill, but I am confident you can do it!

In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

Nashville Stage

Corvette,
Thank you for all of your years of service to Appleseed!

Charley,
Congrats on the promotion!
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Jerry Hall

Steve, Thank you for your devoted service to the cause!  :bow:
Here's wishing you the best with your bigger bucket. O0

Charley, Thanks for steppin up into a new and larger bucket.  O0
Stay on mission, stay on message.  :sos:

Jerry :sb:
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."