News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Annapolis, MD AAR - October 17, 2021

Started by Agent711, October 18, 2021, 10:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agent711

It warmed up slightly as the day progressed and I could tell our shooters warmed up as well.  I am proud to say we have added three new Riflemen.  First time Appleseeder, Giovanni L. scored a 212.  The high score goes to John S. who persisted with a score of 234.  With a few spots open on the line, Our very own Liberty Boy (Devlin M.) was able to get over the hump and score 214. I know he has worked tirelessly since he is also my son. Devlin, if I looked up the definition of Rifleman in the dictionary, I would not be shocked at all if I saw your picture.  Devlin has been working toward this day for well over 4 years even before he took a Blue Hat.  So please join me in congratulating Liberty Boy, Giovanni L. and John S. with three big cheers - Huzzah!  Huzzah!  Huzzah!

We also saw improved scores throughout the day by everyone.  This was absolutely one of the safest and enjoyable groups I have hosted.  I truly hope each of you continue to practice as you are all on the path to earning your own Rifleman patch.

Many thanks to our volunteers. Liberty Boy handled the check in single handedly ensuring all our shooters were taken care of.  kniwolf was a sigh of relief providing much instruction as well as calling the line commands. Thanks again for your hard work and dedication! And thanks again to our host range AAFG!

Catch-10-22

Congrats Liberty Boy! I know how hard you have worked and you make the entire Maryland Cadre proud!

Huzzah, Huzzah, Huzzah!!!