News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Annapolis, MD AAR - Morning October 16, 2021

Started by Agent711, October 18, 2021, 10:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agent711

We were a small group but everyone came to learn not just how to shoot but how to shoot accurately.  I was very impressed with how fast everyone learned and improved as the morning progressed.  We treated this group to a special Red Coat even since we were having such progress.  We learned that everyone was effective to at least 100 yards, one to 200 yards and one all the way out to 300 yards.  That is awesome for a group just starting their journey to become qualified Riflemen.  This group proved their skills even more during the Hit Counts target with two earning their first Appleseed pin.  We all know this was not an easy task.  Andrew R. attended with his father and scored a 44.  The high score of the morning goes to Charles D., he scored a whopping 53 points! Outstanding job and I have no doubt you are on the path to becoming one of our next Riflemen.  Huzzah!

Thanks to Lycos for stepping up, I was honored to present him with his Orange Hat. Thanks also to Liberty Boy, you both made this a safe and enjoyable shoot for all. And thanks to our host range Anne Arundel Fish & Game!