News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Coroplast Harvest season is upon us, yet again

Started by The Wolfhound, October 14, 2021, 08:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wolfhound

Political signs make great target backers.  Just be sure you harvest with permission, one the election is past. 

TheMenace

I contacted our town code enforcement officer. She picks them up and gives me a call when her pickup is full.
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

Monkey

Quote from: TheMenace on October 16, 2021, 05:11:21 PM
I contacted our town code enforcement officer. She picks them up and gives me a call when her pickup is full.

[Scribbles this tip down for future use]
"5 minutes for this stage - that's like a week in people years!"

"Responsibility is a unique concept... You may share it with others, but your portion is not diminished. You may delegate it, but it is still with you... If responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion, or ignorance or passing the blame can shift the burden to someone else. Unless you can point your finger at the man who is responsible when something goes wrong, then you have never had anyone really responsible."
― Hyman G. Rickover

"Scoring is a function of great execution, and winning Is the result, but thinking about winning can pull your focus off of proper execution in a competition. Thinking about process is the answer."- Lanny Bassham

Ramblin' Wreck

Good tip. Make sure the election is actually over and there is no runoff. I was a candidate once and finished 2nd in a 3 candidate race and it went to a runoff. Someone collected all the signs and I had to buy more. BTW, I won. As a Libertarian.  O0
Wreck

Quote from: The Wolfhound on October 14, 2021, 08:32:39 PMPolitical signs make great target backers.  Just be sure you harvest with permission, one the election is past.
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown