News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Nappanee, IN. Oct.9th-10th, 2021 AAR

Started by Click, October 11, 2021, 02:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Click

What can I say but what a wonderful weekend to have a shoot at the Nappanee Conservation Club. The weather was perfect and the shooters were eager to learn.  All of the shooters made remarkable progress over the weekend. I am certain that with the progress that was made and with a little more practice to really hone those new skills, they will all have rifleman scores in no time. I want to thank all the shooters for coming out and making it a really fun weekend. We did get to have a bit of a fun shoot this weekend as we got to retire an orange hat as MI-copperhead earned his red hat this weekend. I would also like to thank the club for hosting the event as always it is a beautiful range and a great place to have an event, also I would like to thank all the instructors that came to help o

Click

MI-copperhead

Near perfect weather for an Appleseed,  a great group of shooters doing their best to drink from the firehose of Project Appleseed instruction instruction, a great range and a dedicated core of instructors made this a great weekend to complete my PCI. It seemed only fitting that the SB that I took my Orange Hat from was the one that awarded me my Red Hat. I didn't plan it that way but it just worked out that way.
Morgan's Rifleman 250 yard cold bore, 10/29/2022, Tusco Rifle Club, New Philadelphia OH KD/Rifle M1A w optics/Prone
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God ! I know not what course others may choose, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death ! " Patrick Henry
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty, than to those attending too small a degree of it. "
Thomas Jefferson
"Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Capt. John Parker
" I have'nt a man who 's afraid to go." Capt Isaac Davis
"I would say that the majority of Americans have no real sense of the value and the uniqueness of being a U.S. citizen.  Once they realize what they have, they are less likely to stand by while some politician attempts to whittle down their rights."  Troy a.k.a. solarguy

MI-copperhead

The well ventilated retired Orange hat.
Morgan's Rifleman 250 yard cold bore, 10/29/2022, Tusco Rifle Club, New Philadelphia OH KD/Rifle M1A w optics/Prone
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God ! I know not what course others may choose, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death ! " Patrick Henry
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty, than to those attending too small a degree of it. "
Thomas Jefferson
"Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Capt. John Parker
" I have'nt a man who 's afraid to go." Capt Isaac Davis
"I would say that the majority of Americans have no real sense of the value and the uniqueness of being a U.S. citizen.  Once they realize what they have, they are less likely to stand by while some politician attempts to whittle down their rights."  Troy a.k.a. solarguy