News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

McMinnville, TN September 25 AAR

Started by Cleveland, September 26, 2021, 10:20:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cleveland

A perfect Tennesee day greeted the shooters at Mountain Top Range. After history lessons and a safety brief, 16 shooters took to the line to take on the hits count target. Following the fire hose of instruction, the groups steadily decreased.

Congratulations to our two requalifying riflemen: Clay with a 228 followed by a 218, and Johnathan with 218 and 223. Keep up the work towards distinguished.

The Dxxxxx family came to our April 17 shoot and put in the time practicing what they learned at their first event. This day Dad shot a 211, Big Brother shot a 219, and Little Brother shot 219 and 226. As we say, perfect practice makes perfect. The sisters showed great improvement, and I am confident will qualify at their next event.

Hats off to our first-time Appleseeder, Stephen, for shooting 224 and 226. I have an Orange hat with your name on it!

Chris, Jeremy and Francisco, all showed awesome improvement, and I look forward to seeing you again at your next event.

Many thanks to the instructors that helped make this event a sucess.

The highest level of mastery is simplicity. Most information is irrelevant and most effort is wasted, but only the expert knows what to ignore. James Clear

Rifleman 19April2015
KD Qualified 17Oct2015
Pistoleerâ„¢ 12Dec2020
KD Requal 11Nov2021 50/50
Pistol IBC/Charter Pistol Instructor Antioch 2-22
200y RKD Qualified 14May2022

Palousie

Here are a few pictures I took. Feel free to share/save any you want.