News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Toledo-Curtice, OH AAR Sept 18-19 AS

Started by Meadow, September 19, 2021, 09:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meadow

"Cooler by the Lake":  was just what happened at the Wolf Creek Appleseed.  Predictions were for the 90's and mother nature offered up a great cooler Appleseed weekend.  Our team of shooters were eager to learn of events of 1775 & marksmanship offerings.

By the end of the first day, Andy accomplished clearing two redcoats on Saturday & Riflemen with a 224 which he followed up on Sunday with qualifying scores of 210 (north bridge christening) & 224.

Sunday presented windy conditions, but the attention was on AQT's & Riflemen.  First was Dave, clearing the morning Red Coat and followed with Rifleman at 214, followed up with a 210 (north bridge christening).  Tim with a 215, and Anthony with a 218.

The Wolf Creek Club was where the action was happening this weekend out of the 7 shooters 4 new riflemen.

Thanks to ITB of Michigan for covering the event, Slow and Steady, AaronIDC and new Orange hat "BTO".

Corvette

Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Dave K

Had a great time at my first Appleseed! Thanks to Meadow, ITB, and Slow and Steady for running such a safe and fun event! I learned a ton and definitely walked away a much better shooter than when I arrived. Looking forward to doing another.

Thank you as well to AaronIDC, BTO and "Mrs BTO" for the hospitality at Wolf Creek Sportman's association.

Corvette

Dave K,

Glad you had a great weekend.  Come join us again and bring family and friends. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!