News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, Airmen - past and present

Started by Maximum Ordinate, August 26, 2021, 09:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximum Ordinate

In Appleseed, we avoid icebergs and modern politics... but we also take care of family.

If today was a difficult day for you, be assured you're not alone.

Reach out to someone if you need to talk/vent.  Call a close friend.  Call an old buddy from the service.  Hell, call me.  My number is 256-824-0408.

Just don't struggle alone.

-Rusty
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

Not Sure

Rusty, what an amazing gesture.  Just read this as I am reading my daughter's middle school assignment on Sept 11.  I can't help but think of the acts that have taken place starting with Concord & Lexington to Pearl Harbor to 9/11 and beyond in an attempt to break the will of the American people.  All of these acts have been met with nothing short of greater resilience and perseverance.  A little family support keeps it alive.

AH1Tom

Rusty,

Absolutely, do not struggle alone. If you need to talk, reach out. I'll make the same offer, call me. (256) 683-4131. I don't have many answers, but I can be a good listener.