News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lexington Park, MD AAR - July 31, 2021

Started by CatGravity, August 01, 2021, 11:36:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CatGravity

Five shooters came out for a sunny day of marksmanship and history. 

Three of the shooters had prior AS experience, and 2 were new shooters.  The day was fast, as we experienced little issues with equipment, ammunition, or instruction.  One scope did have us scratching our heads, but finally concluded it didn't respond well to adjustments.  By the end of the day, a few were knocking on the door, showing significant progress and well into the early 200s.

Thanks to our Sanners Lake Sportsmen Club for hosting, and to dSB John for providing much of the instruction and relaying experience.

DragginWood

What a great day this was even though my scope turned out to be broken, and got me seeing red at times, the instructors were so helpful in helping me determine that it was the scope and not me, which was a relief but still frustrating. Will certainly return for anther event in the near future.  :snipersmi