News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Eagle Creek DRRC May 22-23 2021

Started by janer, May 14, 2021, 07:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janer

Prescott

So am I!  It will be good to be back at DRRC.  I am looking forward to the weekend.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

janer

Great weekend at Douglas Ridge Rifle Club, Eagle Creek, OR. The rain held off until Sunday afternoon. We had an enthusiastic and engaged group of shooters.  I enjoyed working with each of you. 

Everyone's groups improved throughout the weekend.  Congratulations to new Riflemen Mike S., Pat and Davis!  Huzzah!  Sean repeated his Rifleman scores twice.  Bruce and Chris are both knocking at the door with 200+ scores. 
Dry practice is your friend. 

Hope to see you all on the range again soon.

Booga

Thank you for the excellent leadership and upbeat attitude, Janer!  It's always a pleasure having you at these events!  I look forward to the day I can be a helper!