News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Salem, OH July 24-25 AAR

Started by cwcdl79, July 23, 2021, 10:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cwcdl79

What a wonderful weekend at Salem Hunting Club.
The weather dawned overcast with just enough rain to make those shooters who put their waterproof mats in slight depressions rethink their location. After about 15 minutes the rain stopped and a beautiful day opened up. The morning redcoat showed that we had shooters eager to learn, and learn they did. As we progressed through the steady hold factors, 6 steps, and npoa, confidence and ability grew. We made it through the Saturday aqt with the shooters begging for another, so of course, we accommodated.
Sunday dawned bright and clear. After a quick review and some tips on maximizing the aqt, we got to it. And the results were impressive.
My hat off to Salem hunting club for hosting us and Aliquippa,  wheeler, and gmjoe for their help.
I hope to see everyone back on the line, remember to check out our kd events (in cooler weather) and pistol events.
Until next year Salem!  :pics:

Corvette

Looks like another great Ohio AS.  Well done.  Congrats to all the instructors for working the event and to all the shooters for working hard on their skills.  Huzzah!!!!!

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Dano123

Thank you to all of the instructors for a great event! This was my 4th Appleseed and I always have a blast plus I get better each year. I am very proud of my 240 this year! I am headed to SHC today to test my 223 and, if all goes well, I plan to check out the next KD.

EZ3

Dano, nice job!  Way to persist.  Maybe see you at New Philly?
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Aliquippa

Instructor GMJoe gets his 25th AS shoot pin.
J attended with his father AS Wheeler and prequalifies as Rifleman
Two of our shooters clear redcoat on day two.

Corvette

Congrats to GMJoe on his 25 shoot pin and Dano, I hope that you join us at one of the two remaining KD's in Ohio this year. (Marion, Ohio, New Philly, Ohio).  Hope to see you there. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

cwcdl79

A little bit of success...

cwcdl79

The future of America