News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed competition shirts

Started by Thaddeus, July 21, 2021, 10:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaddeus

A few years ago Appleseed designed competition shirts. Those are still available at this link:https://techwearusa.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=appleseed

Palousie

I remember seeing those a few years ago, but can I ask a stupid question: what would you wear those for? Specifically; the competition part is obvious.

Mrs. Smith

Quote from: Palousie on July 21, 2021, 12:48:24 PM
I remember seeing those a few years ago, but can I ask a stupid question: what would you wear those for? Specifically; the competition part is obvious.

I wear mine when I do a promo event, like gun show booths,  etc. And at events.  They're eye catching
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

FiremanBob

My Malwarebytes antivirus flags that site as a possible host for malware.
Author of "The 10/22 Companion: How to Operate, Troubleshoot, Maintain and Improve Your Ruger 10/22"

"Remember constantly that a nation cannot long remain strong when each man in it is individually weak, and that neither social forms nor political schemes have yet been found that can make a people energetic by composing it of pusillanimous and soft citizens." - de Tocqueville

Palousie

Mrs. Smith, Thank you!

FiremanBob, mine does not, which is interesting since I'm on my work computer. I wonder what the difference is...?

hawkeye

CMP games in Butner, Camp Perry, Local Shoots, that sort of thing that we would go to as a team sometimes. My shirt is different from what came up on that page. But they are eye catching.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

509gman

I feel like I'd look like a Stock Car in one of those.
"What! what! men, dodging this way for single bullets! What will you do when they open fire along the whole line? I am ashamed of you. They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist-"
Last words of Union Gen. John Sedgwick, before he was killed by a Confederate sniper.

hawkeye

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

T. WOLF

What's the sizing like on these?  If I wear a Large instructor polo, would I want a Large premier polo?
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780

Mrs. Smith

Quote from: T. WOLF on July 31, 2021, 12:42:47 PM
What's the sizing like on these?  If I wear a Large instructor polo, would I want a Large premier polo?

You'd be good with that,  T. But if memory serves there's also a size chart on the site to be sure.
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

T. WOLF

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread - but I just decided to purchase one of these.  Didn't these shirts have the option to be personalized with our forum names?  I no longer see that field on the product page.  Perhaps I imagined it, but I know there are shoot bosses here in Michigan who have this jersey with their names on the sleeve...
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780

bravhrt

It appears that name on the sleeve appears as an option on the polo, but not on the v-neck.
I recently purchased the standard v-neck as well as a custom long sleeved crew neck & was very pleased with the quality & appearance. 
I tell you true, liberty is the best of all things. Never live beneath the noose of a servile halter. ~ William Wallace

Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God. ~ Benjamin Franklin

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything. ~ Wyatt Earp

Let us drop talking and get on with our work. ~ Michael Collins

Rifleman - 09.13.2020 @ Pikes Peak GC
Pistoleerâ„¢ - 10.17.2020 @ Pikes Peak GC
IBC - 03.27-28.21 @ Larkspur, CO
Pistol IBC - 05.14-15.21 @ Otto Road Shooting Range
KD Rifleman & Morgan's Shingle - 10.02.22 @ Ben Lomond GC

T. WOLF

Oh hey, thanks William Wallace. You're right - I was clicking on the V-Neck and I didn't even want that to begin with.  Thanks for your prompt reply.