Author Topic: Appleseed competition shirts  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Thaddeus

• Charter Pistol Instructor
  • Pistol Instructor

Charter Pistol Instructor

• Senior Staff: Logistics
Appleseed competition shirts
« on: July 21, 2021, 10:46:21 AM »
A few years ago Appleseed designed competition shirts. Those are still available at this link:https://techwearusa.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=appleseed

Offline Palousie

• Instructor
Re: Appleseed competition shirts
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 12:48:24 PM »
I remember seeing those a few years ago, but can I ask a stupid question: what would you wear those for? Specifically; the competition part is obvious.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 12:59:57 PM by Palousie »
"The growth and development of people is the highest calling of leadership." Harvey Firestone

Online Mrs. Smith

• Deputy Ladyseed National Coordinator - NM State Coordinator
  • Shoot Boss
  • TANSTAAFL!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 03:26:24 PM »
I remember seeing those a few years ago, but can I ask a stupid question: what would you wear those for? Specifically; the competition part is obvious.

I wear mine when I do a promo event, like gun show booths,  etc. And at events.  They're eye catching
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"I will accept the rules that you feel are necessary for YOUR freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert A. Heinlein

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

"I can kill you with my brain." - River Tam

Rifleman 5/29/16
Distinguished Rifleman 06/19/19 LADYSEED
KD Rifleman 10/20/19  KD Requal 10/04/20

Offline FiremanBob

• designated Shoot Boss
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2021, 04:09:35 PM »
My Malwarebytes antivirus flags that site as a possible host for malware.
Author of "The 10/22 Companion: How to Operate, Troubleshoot, Maintain and Improve Your Ruger 10/22"

"Remember constantly that a nation cannot long remain strong when each man in it is individually weak, and that neither social forms nor political schemes have yet been found that can make a people energetic by composing it of pusillanimous and soft citizens." - de Tocqueville

Offline Palousie

• Instructor
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2021, 09:15:08 AM »
Mrs. Smith, Thank you!

FiremanBob, mine does not, which is interesting since I'm on my work computer. I wonder what the difference is...?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 09:17:20 AM by Palousie »
"The growth and development of people is the highest calling of leadership." Harvey Firestone

Offline hawkeye

• Instructor
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2021, 09:35:14 AM »
CMP games in Butner, Camp Perry, Local Shoots, that sort of thing that we would go to as a team sometimes. My shirt is different from what came up on that page. But they are eye catching.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 09:38:04 AM by hawkeye »
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

Offline 509gman

• Instructor
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2021, 03:19:51 PM »
I feel like I’d look like a Stock Car in one of those.
"What! what! men, dodging this way for single bullets! What will you do when they open fire along the whole line? I am ashamed of you. They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist-"
Last words of Union Gen. John Sedgwick, before he was killed by a Confederate sniper.

Offline hawkeye

• Instructor
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2021, 07:32:34 PM »
Or the local Bowling team.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

Offline T. WOLF

• Shoot Boss
  • carrying the fire
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2021, 12:42:47 PM »
What's the sizing like on these?  If I wear a Large instructor polo, would I want a Large premier polo?
"The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty" ~James Madison 1825

"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780

Online Mrs. Smith

• Deputy Ladyseed National Coordinator - NM State Coordinator
  • Shoot Boss
  • TANSTAAFL!
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2021, 02:01:13 PM »
What's the sizing like on these?  If I wear a Large instructor polo, would I want a Large premier polo?

You'd be good with that,  T. But if memory serves there's also a size chart on the site to be sure.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"I will accept the rules that you feel are necessary for YOUR freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert A. Heinlein

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

"I can kill you with my brain." - River Tam

Rifleman 5/29/16
Distinguished Rifleman 06/19/19 LADYSEED
KD Rifleman 10/20/19  KD Requal 10/04/20