News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome Bogie!

Started by T. WOLF, July 14, 2021, 11:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T. WOLF

Cadre, please welcome our newest volunteer and Instructor In Training - bogie
I'm super happy to have Kyle on board... he's a great guy!

"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780

Fidget

I was wondering who the IIT0 signed up for Lapeer was! Welcome! I look forward to meeting you on the AS road! (I won't be at Lapeer but you have a great set of instructors so enjoy!) Make sure to make it to a IBC, they are awsome!
Most of my books are here: https://www.librarycat.org/lib/bflysmile

bogie

Hey everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome! Looking forward to starting the journey, and meeting/working the line with you all.

Couldn't be more honored by the invite!
Trying to get Siri to understand when I type npoa I mean it, and don't need autocorrect assistance.

03/20/2016 Qualified - Scoped 10/22
09/24/2016 Re-qual - Tech sight 10/22
04/17/2021 Re-qual - Scoped Marlin XT-22TR

Black Knight

Kyle,  thank you for stepping up.  We need more folks bailing!
Black Knight
1st AS: Tuscaloosa, AL OCT  8-9, 2016
Applecore: Jun 6, 2017
AC/RSO: Jul 12, 2017
IBC: Pelham, TN Feb 23-24, 2019
Pistol IBC: Mar 5,2021

MrZeke

Welcome!!

Looking forward to working the line with you.
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach unto himself.� - Thomas Paine

"There is certainly no small danger, that indifference may lead to disgust, and disgust to contempt; and thus gradually undermine all the protection intended by this clause of our national bill of rights." - Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1833 Treatise regarding the 2nd Amendment

Tennessee Beast

In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

Captain

Hey Bogie, welcome to the club and thanks for joining in to help!
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

MI-copperhead

Thanks for stepping up to help! Many hands make light work.
Morgan's Rifleman 250 yard cold bore, 10/29/2022, Tusco Rifle Club, New Philadelphia OH KD/Rifle M1A w optics/Prone
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God ! I know not what course others may choose, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death ! " Patrick Henry
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty, than to those attending too small a degree of it. "
Thomas Jefferson
"Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Capt. John Parker
" I have'nt a man who 's afraid to go." Capt Isaac Davis
"I would say that the majority of Americans have no real sense of the value and the uniqueness of being a U.S. citizen.  Once they realize what they have, they are less likely to stand by while some politician attempts to whittle down their rights."  Troy a.k.a. solarguy