News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Spooner, WI July 17-18, 2021

Started by Taylor, July 19, 2021, 03:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor

My heartfelt thanks go out to Indianhead Rifle and Pistol Club, my home range, for hosting yet another Appleseed event! IRPC has been a staunch supporter of our program throughout the years and this support is truly appreciated. Thank you IRPC from myself, the Instructors and Project Appleseed!

Congratulations to our newest Rifleman, Bruce with a 213 at his second Appleseed! Ken was not able to requalify until Sunday's final AQT but he persisted and got his 210. Great jobs Bruce and Ken!

Further congratulations go to UR Stuck (aka TJ) and Ken who cleared the Redcoats!

There was lots of enthusiasm, persistence and teachable attitude on the line despite 90+ degree afternoon temperatures. Everyone on the line displayed steady progress all weekend.

I'd also like to acknowledge our wonderful younger students Sully 11, Jessica 18, Joshua 15, Jeremiah 13, Jaxon 11 and Kaiden 14 who all eagerly absorbed the instruction  throughout the weekend. Jessica and Joshua graduated from last year's .22s and responsibly and safely handled center fire ARs all weekend. Huzzah! Working with fine young Americans such as this group truly is the greatest fringe benefit of being an Appleseed Instructor for yours truly. I hope that I am fortunate enough to award each and every one of you your Rifleman patch when that day comes.

Everyone was tuned into and on board with the History and Heritage that we were privileged to share with them. Our visiting IITs from Minnesota did a fine job in the presentations.

Thank you from myself and all the instructors for being such a fine group of students.

Thank you BugginOut, cjcb, ProudPapa14, m14man, attist178, TheDestroyer, Tru5a1nT and brand new IIT GuardtheFire for all you did this weekend to make this another successful and safe Appleseed. Without you guys this event could never have happened. You are true Patriots!

Yes we have a new IIT! Ladies and Gentlemen allow me to introduce GuardtheFire son of cjcb. So we had two sets of Fathers and Sons on the line this weekend cjcb/GuardtheFire and ProudPapa14/TheDestroyer! Huzzah! Huzzah! Welcome to the Instructor corps GuardtheFire!

I'm eagerly anticipating our next event at Blue Hills Sportsmen's Club July 31-August 1. I hope to see many of you there.

Pictures to follow.

Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Pictures
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Pictures

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Pictures

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Pictures

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Last of the pictures off my camera (yes camera) mostly shot by cjcb. Great work Chris!

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

ProudPapa14

I also wanted to say thank you to the attendees.  It was a pleasure being able to work with all of you and see the perseverance and improvements each of you were able to make over the course of two days.  Thank you for attending.

Thank you Taylor for your excellent instruction and guidance.  Here's one of the images I was able to take during your KD discussion:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/j4R1LmwbwSgryCCP6

neckburn

Thank you all so much for such an incredible time! What a lifechanging weekend. I already can't wait until my next appleseed. You are all truly outstanding Americans.

God Bless!

Bellum in omnes spiritu - Pax sola in morte

"Put your trust in God, my boys, and keep your powder dry!" - William Blacker

Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle;

This Is The Way

Taylor

Quote from: neckburn on August 04, 2021, 09:27:57 PM
Thank you all so much for such an incredible time! What a lifechanging weekend. I already can't wait until my next appleseed. You are all truly outstanding Americans.

God Bless!

Thank you neckburn. Planning on seeing you again soon.

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison