News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ohio Shoot Bosses needed for upcoming shoots in July

Started by Crazyduckhunter, June 21, 2021, 09:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazyduckhunter

Hello Ohio,

Looks like some upcoming shoots next month here in Ohio need some shoot bosses. Please take a look.

Thanks
CDH

Corvette

Ohio AS,

We are in need of a couple of SB's for July events. 

First, we need a Shoot Boss for our event at Marengo, Ohio on July 10-11, 2021.  I normally cover Marengo but I will be at an AOC meeting in NC that weekend and we need another Ohio SB to step up to cover this event.  Whoever steps up should get with me on details. 

Second, we still need an SB for our event at Wolf Creek, Ohio in July 17-18, 2021 near Toledo. 

Lets get these events covered sooner rather than later.  If anyone has any questions, let me know.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Charley

I'm not available July 10-11.

I'm already running the Ludlow Falls event July 17-18

Cadence

Wolf Creek will be covered by either Blindman or myself.

Will be out of state July 10 & 11 weekend
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams