News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Abbotsford Wisconsin June 5-6,2021

Started by martin, June 09, 2021, 11:48:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

It was great to be back in Abbotsford Wisconsin at the Abbotsford Sportsman's  Club. This event was attended by a Boy Scout Troop from Minnesota and I have to admit that I was really looking forward to this event. The Troop ranged in ages of 11 to 15 and were really a joy to work with. All showed improvement in the  marksmanship instruction and enjoyed the history.

Special thanks to Dick from the Abbotsford Sportsman's Club, we are already making plans for next year.

Big thanks to RustyRed and our Blue Hat volunteer, Jeff. Great Job!

Thanks also to the Scout Leaders.
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

martin

I wanted to mention that we as a group took a moment to remember the brave soldiers that fought on June 6,1944. We also remembered those that remain on foreign soil.
Here's some pictures of our event at Abbotsford.
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

martin

Some more pictures of Boys Scout Troop
Martin

Seek the Truth

-Thomas Jefferson

martin

It was very warm but these fine young men persevered
Martin

Seek the Truth

-Thomas Jefferson

Rustygun

Pretty awesome! Great to see youth at an Appleseed

Corvette

Looks like a great event.  Thank you for remembering D-Day.  My father landed at Utah beach as a combat engineer in the second wave of landing crafts and it is important that we remember their sacrifices.  Huzzah!!!

Corvette (OH SC)
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!