News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lots Room at Marion Event this weekend

Started by Corvette, May 19, 2021, 09:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio AS,

We have a 25 meter event this weekend at Meeker Sportsman Center near Marion, Ohio.  We have 10 open slots at this event so if you have any interest in joining us, feel free to sign up or just walk on. 

To our instructor corp, Marion is a place where you can bring your centerfires and work at distances out to 400 yds.  Join us in Sunday when we will be opening up the event to distance in the afternoon. 

Hope some of you choose to join us. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Fidget

:1luvu I so want to go to a Marion KD! :) Next year we need to corridanate events so Marion & my locals are not on the same weekends! :)
Most of my books are here: https://www.librarycat.org/lib/bflysmile

Aliquippa

Love to! I have a tippman .22 AR i just bought and want to do some AQTs and see how she shoots. And my other AR to shoot some distance.

Corvette

Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!