News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kingston, MI May 15, 2021 LadySeed (one day)

Started by BeeFree, May 18, 2021, 11:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeFree

A lovely day on the range with lovely lady shooters!  It was such a pleasure to spend the day with Mir, Amy, and Tori - you all brought the most teachable attitudes any instructor could ever ask for, and didn't slow down all day.  You even fit in three AQTs!!!  I look forward to seeing you all at future shoots!

A big THANK YOU to Marlette Sportsmens Association for hosting us again, and for their continued support of Project Appleseed! :1luvu

And another big thank you to the Men of Appleseed (we probably have enough photos for a calendar!) who set up and took down everything for this shoot, so the Ladies had all the fun (we really appreciate you guys!)  >:D

Last but not least, thanks to Madhatter, TL and Fidget - you are a fabulous crew and made the whole shoot run smoothly!  Also, I know you got photos, so posted up!

:F

BeeFree
Make Orwell Fiction Again!

Fidget

It was so great spending the day with you all.
Amy - practice like the last redcoat and you have got this!
Tori - practice on the laser rifle, perfect practice makes perfect!
Mir - You are so close, keep it up!
Great job!
Most of my books are here: https://www.librarycat.org/lib/bflysmile

Homerange

It was my second Appleseed shoot. And while I didn't get a rifleman badge, I am getting closer. I am also more confident in my gun control and safety.
We did learn a new way to sling up. And while it will take getting used too I think they should keep both options and use what works with the shooter. A big thanks to Beefree, Mad hatter, Thread lead (TL) and Fidget for taking the day to teach and instruct us.
And thanks Rangerat67 for helping me on the side. Thanks dad.
I tried to post a photo but it didn't work. So I'll try again later
They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance, by lying supinely on our backs, and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power. Three millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us. Besides, sir, we shall not fight our battles alone. There is a just God who presides over the destinies of nations; and who will raise up friends to fight our battles for us.
Patrick Henry