News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Orwell, OH 5/1 AAR

Started by cwcdl79, May 02, 2021, 06:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cwcdl79

An absolutely beautiful weekend at Orwell gun club.

Four intrepid patriots sacrificed a gorgeous weekend working at home to join us on the range instead.
We started with the welcome and moved quickly to the dance off, errr, safety briefing. Before we knew it, it was time to bring rifles to the line.

The morning redcoat was shot and it showed we instructors had a bit of work to do. So, we moved on to our steady hold factors, six steps, and the secret sauce, npoa. Scores improved by the afternoon redcoat, with three joining Daniel Morgan's riflemen, with David clearing his and getting the elusive Ohio state patch. David also requalified on Saturday's aqt.
Unfortunately equipment issues and obligations cost us half our line for Sunday, but that's ok. Sort out the gear, we hope to see you back on the line!

Sunday showed great promise with a lot of individual attention. David put on a requalifying show of repeat riflemen scores.
Andy, your improvement was phenomenal, I'm sure with a little bit of work, and sorting out your gear, you'll break that 210 barrier easily!

Until next time!

:pics:

Corvette

Great Job Orwell,

Looks like a great event, with a great team and great shooters.  Huzzah!!!

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

cwcdl79

a couple of pics from the weekend...

K9

Great fun at Orwell. Thanks to all orange hats
Hey struggle here is the picture
Well it should be here 😎

Crazyduckhunter

K9

Thanks. Could you get this to struggle i do not know how to make contact here. See you folks soon

Crazyduckhunter

Will do.
I will send you both a PM through here.

Struggle

That Tattoo makes me super happy lol!!!