News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Please Congratulate TN's Newest Orange Hat-Mustang

Started by Tennessee Beast, May 03, 2021, 11:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tennessee Beast

Alan has been an asset to the state for the last little bit.  He seventh steps every chance he gets.  Memphis and Como are almost always sold out (because of him, mostly).  I am glad the asked for an orange hat at the Patriots' Day event in Como MS.  Please join me in welcoming him into the ranks of instructor in training.

Huzzah!

In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

ArmyVet

Thanks for stepping up! Welcome aboard and looking forward to seeing you on the firing line.
The difference between a novice and a master: the novice does it until they get it right. The master does it until they can't get it wrong.

Eagle Keeper

I have come here to chew gum and teach riflemen the art of shooting one hole groups and I'm all out of bubblegum.
   Z-man
You can't shoot perfect if you don't know what perfect looks like.
     Somebody

Nashville Stage

Welcome, Alan!

If I remember right, Old Navy Doc and I met you at the TFA banquet in Nashville last year. Glad to see you join the ranks!
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Black Knight

Alan, you make me proud!!  Thank you for standing up for an Orange hat.  We will all be the better for your contributions.
Black Knight
1st AS: Tuscaloosa, AL OCT  8-9, 2016
Applecore: Jun 6, 2017
AC/RSO: Jul 12, 2017
IBC: Pelham, TN Feb 23-24, 2019
Pistol IBC: Mar 5,2021

BluegrassColonel

Huzzah!

Welcome!  Let me know if I can be of assistance!

Greg Seneff, Sr.
"Bluegrass Colonel"
Instructor / Shoot Boss
Charter Pistol Instructor
615-496-7405
appleseedtn@gmail.com
My father didn't serve in WWII.  It wasn't for lack of trying.  He attempted to enlist 3 separate times.  The last time the doctor said he was too short.  He responded that he signed up again because he said he saw a poster that was recruiting short men to be pilots.  The doctor said, "Short, yes.  But this is ridiculous."  In my book, he's still a hero.