News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hurlburt Field Fl, AAR, 3-4 April 2021

Started by gunjunkie, April 05, 2021, 06:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunjunkie

Another great weekend at Hurlburt Rifle and pistol club. We had eleven patriots on the line and they all brought teachable attitudes. WE completed the Saturday course of fire with a reduced round count and still managed to get the results we were looking for. Jimmy scored a 217 on his first AQT to end Saturday while many others were in the 180-190 range. We wasted no time on Sunday, we verified zeros and got into the AQT grind. Jimmy backed up his Saturday score with a 213, 217 and a 224 and Adam with an iron sight 211 on the last AQT of the day.
The weather was as good as it gets with both days beginning in the 40's and topping out in the high 60's.
Thanks to all that came, I know you will be back to get your rifleman patch. Congratulation to Jimmy and Adam our newest Rifleman. Thanks to the club for having us and a special thanks to the instructors, none of this would happen without you.     
Be aware of yourself and everything around you.

Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom! Thomas Jefferson

We shall pass this way on earth but once, if there is a kindness we can show, or act we can do, let us do it now,for we will never pass this way again.
Stephen Grellet

JustKim

This was a fantastic event!  Congrats to Jimmy for your first rifleman score and patch and also to Adam for re-qualifying!  We had two sets of fathers and sons, which I LOVE to see!  Thank you to the young patriots William and Karson for spending your week-end with us and accepting a patriot patch.  Everyone made great progress as shown by the increasing scores and the redcoat results!  I enjoyed "working" with all the instructors and Gunjunkie did a great job running the show!  I hope to see everyone back soon!
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan