News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

March 6-7, 2021 Marriottsville,MD

Started by BeSwift, March 07, 2021, 06:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeSwift

Another great SOLD OUT event is in the books... 20 students on the line, 17 of which were FIRST TIME shooters, with a local youth group... Everyone had a good time, was attentive, and really enjoyed the history and Appleseed message... Sat progressed slower than normal, due to the large number of new shooters, but all progressed and persisted... Progress was made by all... Sunday saw 17 students returning, for the Rifleman's grind.... At the end of the day, 2 shooters (including 1 who had never shot a rifle prior to this event) made Rifleman, with the rest progressing towards the goal! 

Thank you to all the students, volunteers, and AGC host club, for another outstanding event!  Huzzah!
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

k3

It was a great event, and the staff were awesome, handling all the extra needed logistics! Congrats to Kevin for his hat pin, too!  I need a bit more work on my bolt action skills, next time will be the one I hope (hey, maybe I can design a "bolt rifleman patch" !)
cell: 410-881-0064,  Annapolis, MD
Retired Navy nuke submarine officer, now Microsoft cloud engineer, ham radio K3FOR, '89 Jeep YJ and '77 MGB junkie, scouting and hammock camping, r/c aircraft, World of Warships, rifle/pistol fun