News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ramseur, NC February 20-21, 2021 Rimfire KD

Started by Polonius, February 24, 2021, 02:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polonius

A great group of shooters and a brisk, beautiful weekend contributed to a successful first rimfire KD at Ramseur. The savvy and flexible shooters helped work out the best way to run a rimfire KD on this range. Everyone had a great time, and 5 shooters earned their Rimfire KD patches - along with two distinguished!

As usual, the Ramseur crew was professional, and made the weekend go smoothly. Vaportrace worked one-on-one with a struggling shooter, and helped him turn things around. My thanks go to Vaportrace, Rimbo, Tanker018, and Bad Eye. 

Rimbo

This weekend was one for the book. Good shooters, quality instruction, all working together.
Never underestimate your opponents. They know more than they say. They think more than they speak. And, they notice more than you realize.

Burnett

Outstanding!
I had some vacation to burn and decided to use it to attend a distant Appleseed and gave SERIOUS consideration to driving out there again but got a bit worried about the weather that was supposed to be between here and there and ended up going to El Paso, TX.
Had a great time there so it worked out OK.
I would really like to get to the home range and one of your events again.
To those wondering, the home range facilities are really nice and Bill runs GREAT events. Get to one of his if you can.
Burnett

PisgahProject

This was a excellent event! Instruction/ instructors were spot on and everyone had a great time learning and working to further the craft. This is one of the best programs I've ever seen in action that caters to such a large audience. Can't wait for the next one-   
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but only three for proper trigger squeeze

Paratus

What a great event. This is my third Appleseed event and every one has been great. In today's environment a regular KD would cost $500 just for the ammo. Really enjoyed the rimfie event without having to sell a gun to participate. Had a great group of instructors and a fun group of fellow students. Thanks especially to you guys volunteering your time and sharing your knowledge. Hope to see you all again soon.   - Adam
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." - Thomas Payne