News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Pensacola, Florida AAR Feb 20-21, 2021

Started by Engineer shooting, February 22, 2021, 02:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

Great return to Pensacola, Florida ice Saturday morning turned into shirt sleeves in the afternoon. You know it's going to be a different demographic when you loan 12 rifles for a sold out 15 person shoot, 60% women on the line. Many made great progress and first timer Chris went home with a patch. Ron was so close, would have scored but the round count was off. 

Good to see the best Blue hat in Appleseed Alchemist again. GunJunkie loaned the vast majority of the rifles  :bow:  The ladies JustKim and Lucky Lori came and showed "shoot like a girl, if you can"! :snipersmi A new crop of Orange hats came and were greatly appreciated.

If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

PisgahProject

Great report!! Way to go on the loaner rifles what a way to help out and get new shooters up to speed!
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but only three for proper trigger squeeze

Cable___Guy

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur

Lucky Lori

What a great return to Pensacola after almost 2 years gone.  A full line plus kept everyone busy but everyone got attention & help & improved greatly. Congratulations Chris. Ron  come on back & bring all of your girls, it sure was fun to out number the male population for an event.

gunjunkie

Great weekend with awesome weather. With a full and very diverse line all the instructors had plenty to do. Ron and his girls accounted for about half the line, the mans a saint. Congratulations Chris on your new patch, I hope you come back for your orange hat and Ron just one more shoot and we will get you over the hump.
Thanks Tim for getting it all set up always great to work with you.
Thanks Ken and Lori for all you do.   
Be aware of yourself and everything around you.

Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom! Thomas Jefferson

We shall pass this way on earth but once, if there is a kindness we can show, or act we can do, let us do it now,for we will never pass this way again.
Stephen Grellet