News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Y'all take care - got some freebies for a good home, too

Started by Kennebago, February 21, 2021, 01:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kennebago

As you guys may have noticed, I've been inactive for a while. Some of you also know that I worked down by the airport in Huntsville trying to save Remington from itself, which obviously didn't pan out.

Short version is that I've taken a job in Colorado and will be there permanently in a month or so. I'll miss you guys, and will pick back up with the program in the Denver area when I'm settled.

Cleaning out the garage, we found a few things I figured someone could use so I wanted to offer them up here. If you want them, you can have them. I could probably be talked into delivering them to you, too. Working remotely on a Mountain Time Zone schedule means I don't get out of the house anymore.

I've got some once-fired brass:

- A couple dozen .30-06 (mostly RP headstamp)
- A few dozen .223 Remington cases (mixed headstamp)
- Forty (40) .35 Remington cases
- More than 100 pieces of .38 Special. Not sure how many, I just loose-packed as many as I could fit in the boxes from a couple of 50-round packs.
- A box of .45 Auto brass, same story. I'll say 75 cases to be conservative, but it's probably a bunch more, I just threw them in loose as I went.

Also have a couple of reloading trays, some plastic ammo boxes (three sized for 9mm and three  for .44 Mag), and five clips for an M1.

Plus presentation aids for the redcoat and AQT, if you want them. And I may or may not have a spare bucket of Golden Bullets if anybody's got Appleseed swag to trade.

Thanks for putting up with me. I'll see you guys down the trail.

Wodan bood Mimir zijn oog
doch zou hij beter zien

Kennebago

Forgot - also have some fullsize 9mm Glock mags I can't legally take with me. Used but in good shape.

Five mags total. Four Magpul GL9s and one Gen 5 factory mag. Same deal, anybody that wants them can have them.
doch zou hij beter zien

Kennebago

doch zou hij beter zien

Tennessee Beast

Thank you so much!  You definitely went "above and beyond".   :bow:
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe