News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

PA State Coordinator

Started by mooney, December 12, 2008, 12:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mooney

Fellow RWVA members,

I've been working on Public Relations activities and mini Appleseed setups (south central area) for the State of PA recently and thought I might also be of assistance as the PA State Coordinator (interim), B964 would have to be willing to give his "interim" title up in PA, but I am sure/hope he'd like my help. "Interim" because I'm new to the Appleseed Project and this forum, but NOT any less motivated to help/lead the project along. I'll prove myself worthy of your support very quickly. I'd like PA to help in doubling the 2009 turnout nationally at Appleseeds from the best position I can, so if you think I'd be an asset please accept my request to, "step-up", and become the "interim" PA State Coordinator until I earn the ability to be the official PA State Coordinator.

Thoughts, comments, and any and all advice is welcome.

Sincerely,

Mooney
Mooney

B9

Being I am never one to hold a man or woman down I am more than happy to hand over the coordinator position to a worthy member. PA deserves a dedicated SC that can focus on just PA. Your willingness to devote your time and energy to help your part of the country is admirable.

State Coordinator appointment is not mine to give, but I do give my blessing. I will be, as always, ready and willing to provide any assistance I can provide to you.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

kDan

This sounds great! 

B964 has done much to get things going and if mooney can take over from here...  HUZZAH!

Let me know what I can do to help out.

"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

B9

Mooney will now be doing his part for Appleseed as PA State Coordinator in training. PA questions (or answers are always welcome), requests or anything else PA/Appleseed related can be sent to him. CC me if you wish, but I feel confident that it will get handled appropriately.

I hope to see and hear good things out of PA.
Mooney, thanks for stepping up, I look forward to working with you.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

McM1900

Mooney, I bumped up this thread:   http://forum.pafoa.org/general-2/40537-appleseed-project-page-2.html   over on the PAFOA forum.  There have been some replies to it, interest has been raised.

It may behoove the PA state coordinator to drop by to help the locals find their way to some PA shoots. I started a thread over there yesterday about the Vienna, Ohio 4/18-19 shoot since it is so close to PA, especially Mercer County.
Unbeing dead isn't being alive. ~e. e. cummings     Hippies make me laugh.  Bleeding hippies make me laugh REALLY HARD! -Morne

My last AQT - 173

mooney

Quote from: McM1900 on February 15, 2009, 10:55:22 PM
Mooney, I bumped up this thread:   http://forum.pafoa.org/general-2/40537-appleseed-project-page-2.html   over on the PAFOA forum.  There have been some replies to it, interest has been raised.

It may behoove the PA state coordinator to drop by to help the locals find their way to some PA shoots. I started a thread over there yesterday about the Vienna, Ohio 4/18-19 shoot since it is so close to PA, especially Mercer County.

Thanks for the bump post. I have been working on getting more ranges set up, but I'm about to spend more time pushing the 2 confirmed shoots I have. I'm pretty active over on that forum, but I would like to find someone who is more active on all of the appropiate boards to help get the word out in PA for me. Anyone want to step up and help with internet promotions??? I expect to be very busy with this PA position so I hope some of you are willing to lend a hand to help keep up with all the new activity I have planned.

We have 5 more ranges in the process of approving Appleseed so I expect to see at least 2 more new locations this year if not more.
Mooney

FiremanBill

Hello Mooney

Congrats on stepping up to fill the PA SC shoes.  GOOD LUCK form a neighbor Buckeye!

FF has asked me to collect data for all April 18-19 events -

Can you tell me the maximum number of Appleseeders you can handle on the line in PA at the  April 18-19 Appleseed event(s)?  I believe Allemans is the single site that weekend, right?

Thanks for your help!    O0

FiremanBill
Historian
IIT2
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it."
Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged, 1957

Jack Ryan for President!

CQ CQ CQ de N8NRT.....