News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Interest in Known Distance Clinic?

Started by ItsanSKS, February 16, 2021, 12:59:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItsanSKS

We're working on setting up our schedule for 2021, and were wondering if there's any interest in doing a Known Distance Clinic.

We're looking at doing a KD in August @ Kodiak, and September @ Talkeetna.

If there's interest enough, we'll schedule it.
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

AK-84

Just remember this is a GLORIOUS CAUSE we do.

Pete!

Yes, +1 shooter if it's the second half of September.
-Pete

"It is an enormous simplification to speak of the American mind. Every American has his own mind." -Ludwig von Mises (Theory and History)
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein (The Moon is a Harsh Mistress)
"Those who are in love with practice without knowledge are like the sailor who gets into a ship without rudder or compass and who never can be certain [where] he is going. Practice must always be founded on sound theory." -Leonardo da Vinci (#19 Of the Mistakes made By Those Who Practice Without Knowledge)

Oldmikey

"Great things have been affected by a few men well conducted"George Rogers Clark

" to old to run"

Gus

I would definitely like to in September. I have vacation time scheduled for the 15th and 16th of sept so that weekend would work for me. After that I don't know what my work schedule will look. I've never shot a KD so I'd like to go through as a shooter before working one as an IIT.

Gus

"Mental notes aren't worth the paper they're written on" - Mark Twain

"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen" - Jeff Cooper

509gman

"What! what! men, dodging this way for single bullets! What will you do when they open fire along the whole line? I am ashamed of you. They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist-"
Last words of Union Gen. John Sedgwick, before he was killed by a Confederate sniper.