News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Tallahassee, Florida AAR - Feb 6-7, 2021 Isaac Davis Range

Started by Engineer shooting, February 09, 2021, 04:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

Saturday on first AQT ever shooter shot a 244 and on Sunday his young son scored, great to see father and son scoring the same event. Brad from Georgia also scored Rifleman, several times. Saturday was called early after musket ball size hail pelted the range, lightening and a Mesocyclone was reported headed towards the range. Sunday great weather and we shot until all ammo was expended, HUZZA!
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Lucky Lori

every  event is different  and exciting.  lots of kids  and students  much excitement   And Weather  oh boy  saturday  had  excitement  then  weather with  rain  hail  wind  rain  plus.  thanks  for being a great group and understanding of our possible dangerous weather   more to follow

Timber Wolf

This was a follow-on weekend Appleseed after the week-long RBC, and BOTH events had DIFFERENT Father & Son Riflemen score.  With all that is going on these days it is good to focus on these "wins".  Liberty is alive and well, taught and celebrated in the woods of N. Florida. ..:..

Captain

Another big highlight of this event was seeing the smiles as two 7 year olds took turns behind a rifle . . . and getting hits on target!!!
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

gunjunkie

A great weekend with a FULL line. We were exposed to everything but a Hurricane and snow on Saturday and were blessed with fantastic weather on Sunday. All in attendance seemed to have a great time, and its always rewarding when new patches are earned. Congratulations to the new riflemen and the new hats, hope to see you back soon.
Thanks Ken and Lori for all you do.

Be aware of yourself and everything around you.

Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom! Thomas Jefferson

We shall pass this way on earth but once, if there is a kindness we can show, or act we can do, let us do it now,for we will never pass this way again.
Stephen Grellet

JustKim

What a great week-end shoot!  We had a full line of true patriot Trail Life boys as well as several others.  It was awesome to see several Rifleman patches and a couple of orange hats earned!!  It was so exciting to see so many young boys and girls who were excited to shoot and who all did a great job keeping the line safe and making lots of progress.  We had some great shooters.  Congrats Ken, Gabe and Brad on scoring and Beth is SO CLOSE!!!  I know she will get it next time! 
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan

KawGirl

Hello all,

What a great bunch of kids !!!  Polite attitudes go a looooong way. :)

I made it back home to Texas with icicles on my mirrors, lol.

Some of my picts are fuzzy due to fogged lens :(  .... warm pocket, cold air.... lesson learned.

Lots of Picts, part 1

Sincerely,
KawGirl

KawGirl's Signature - - - - -                            
1st Appleseed  - 04/16/2016 - Clearwater, FL
O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

KawGirl

PICTS PART 2
KawGirl's Signature - - - - -