News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Appleseed Family Member in Texas, (San Antonio Area)

Started by GenX Minuteman, February 08, 2021, 02:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GenX Minuteman

Hey all Texas Appleseeders,

I would like to introduce all of you to our newest member, Raham Kirkwood (aka. forum name = Kirkwood)!!!!!  Raham has taken up the call to help spread the word of Freedom and direct more of our shooters along the path to becoming true Riflemen!  Raham is a great guy with a talent for effectively transferring knowledge in a clear and concise manner.  He first made Rifleman at one of the last few Fredricksburg, TX Appleseed events.  He came out sometime later and nailed a great score at New Braunfels, TX on the long distance range to obtain his KD Rifleman badge as well.  He remained interested in becoming a member of the Instructor crew for many years.  Finally, he decided he would carve out a valuable portion of his spare time to help Appleseed succeed in keeping the sacrifices of our forefathers known to all.  Thank you Raham!!!!  He also may have taken up the Orange Hat because he was tired of hearing me plead with him to do so, hahahahaha!  Anyways, please let Raham know he is greatly appreciated by dropping him a quick reply in this thread!

Best Regards,
Chad Stovell - GenX Minuteman     

Jerry Hall

Greetings Raham, and welcome to the Texas Instructor in Training Cadre.
Here's looking forward to having you on the line!

Jerry  :F
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

AF5US

:F  :F  :F Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!  :F  :F  :F
O0  O0  O0

It's great to have you here, Raham.  I generally work & play more in the North Texas region but I suspect I'll meet you at some point.  Welcome aboard!
-AF5US, a.k.a. "Jason"
Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleer™:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

Tennessee Beast

In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

WhitePaladin

scuzzy

Welcome to our family. It's some really good people here in Texas.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

PaleRider

Welcome, Raham! I'll probably be seeing a lot of you :).
:F
Tim
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

Golgo13

"We can no longer live as rats.  We know too much."
- Nicodemus, The Secret of NIMH

orionfoundation.org
@theorionfoundation